System Design and Integrity
SGL offer full engineering services from concept / FEED through to detailed system design. Our engineering personnel are fully versed in the requirements of HVAC system design for the Oil & Gas and marine industries. Systems are designed in accordance with:
- International codes and standards such as BS/EN, ISO, NORSOK, GOST or AS/NZS
- International classification society requirements such as Lloyds, DNV, ABS or BV
- Hazardous area applications such as ATEX, IECEx, NEC, AusEx
- Project specifications and design criteria
- SOLAS international convention and IMO resolutions
Major projects are assigned a dedicated Project Manager to oversee the implementation of the full work scope. Detailed project execution plans, quality plans, schedules and inspection & test plans are produced and implemented as necessary to ensure all projects are completed on time and in accordance with specification requirements.
Engineering & Drafting
All deliverables from the base design calculations, detailed drawings and technical documentation through to spare parts lists / SPIR forms are produced using the latest engineering software.
3D models of SGL manufactured equipment are produced to ensure key aspects of operability, maintainability and access are considered.
Equipment Design & Manufacture
- Chillers (Air Cooled & Water Cooled)
- Air Handling Units
- Packaged Air Conditioning Equipment
- Fan Coil Units and Split Systems
- Pressurisation & Ventilation Fan Skids
- Fire Dampers A0, A60, H120
- Actuated Dampers and General Dampers
- HVAC Control Panels
- Fire Rated Ductwork
- ATEX 94/9/EC Compliant Equipment Range